Dragon Ball Star Dragon Ball Star

I really think Vegeta should get REKT, but the frame by frame animation is well done and the psuedo anime parts were pretty impressive too.

J4YST4RZ responds:

Thanks, and i know what you mean but i'm a Vegeta fan and i think he should have a battle that he wins despite Goku having a rek Vegeta record lol

Sonic:The Return Of Nazo Part 2 Scene 3 Sonic:The Return Of Nazo Part 2 Scene 3

Looks really good, I think if you could find some voice actors you'd make this perfect.
(I do a perfect Shadow voice btw ;))

Fireboy Fireboy

I think this has a lot of potential, if you added sound and created a more detailed enviroment it would be a very lovable platformer. Also a reset function and Play Button are required to make it playable,

Crappy Project Game Crappy Project Game

I think this game is pretty awesome in theory, if you improved the art and added maybe upgrades for getting a certain score it'd be something I'd consider playing. Perhaps medals could be added, as well as sound & definitely a newgrounds pre-loader.

Dating Simulation: Jink's Academy Dating Simulation: Jink's Academy

I enjoyed the game a lot, all of the stuff other reviews said apply to me too.
Although I think the music should change between levels or maybe like time of day or something, and also I really enjoyed the librarian, she's bae.

J4YST4RZ responds:

Thanks, I'll take that into consideration for ep2 and possibly edit ep1 in regards to music choices :)

Transitorio Ombra Transitorio Ombra

Looks great, I like the extreme light to dark contrast that you've used and I believe that makes it look much more realistic.
Must've taken a long time, I'd like to see more like this!

BluMiu responds:

Thank you very much! Actually, it didn't take me too long since its just a bust shot. Initially it was going to be a simple sketch, then I just kept adding more to it as ideas came. The shadowing and light definitely helped create more effect. Awesome comment and thanks again~ I'll likely try for more of these.